Quality Control Process
- Before any product enters our country it must pass USA customs inspection (FDA / USDA).
Upon receiving material we conduct sensory and macroscopic evaluations to verify compliance to our specifications on:
- Micro and Chemical laboratory onsite.
Third party certified laboratories are utilized for the following:
- Pesticides (multi-column)
- Physical Characteristics: Moisture, Volatile Oil
- Microbiological Data: TPC, Yeast, Mold, Salmonella, Coliform, E. Coli
- Heavy Metals (Prop 65 standard): Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury
- Specialized laboratory testing can be added per customer request.
If product is found to not meet our microbiological specifications, the product is treated appropriately to assure the safest product possible.
- Microbial reduction options include 3rd party and in house treatment.
- Facilities operate under current HACCP & HARPC guidelines and are 3rd party audited.
- Annual GMP audits conducted by many of our customers.
- Allergen control program is in place.
- Robust traceability program.